Terms & Conditions
Payment and Fees
- Each term consist of 4 lessons, and payments are to be transfer before the start of every first lesson of the term.
- There is strictly no refund once the term payment is made and first lesson has commenced.
- All 4 lessons of the term must be completed within 6 weeks of the start date of first lesson, otherwise the remaining lessons will be forfeited.
Attendance & Make-up Policy
- In the event of bad weather condition, swim coaches reserve the right to cancel or postpone the swimming lesson.
- Makeup classes will be done prior to swim coaches’ availability.
- Students need to inform swim coach at least 2 hours in advance if they wish to cancel the class. Failure to do so will result in a charge for the class.
- Swim Coaches are allowed to cancel the class given 7 days in advance notice.
Responsibility and Liability
- SwimJourney will not be held responsible in any claims arising out of injury, damage or loss of life while attending our swimming class, which includes all cost and expenses incurred as a result of such claims.